Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hi My Name is Cherry and I'm a Stone Junky

Hee! Hee! Hee! After my teacher saw only a few of the stones that I bought he told me I was a stone junky, just like his wife. :) Anyway, here are the stones that I bought on my SNAG trip.
Faceted stones Red Garnet, Amethyst, Peridot, Amethyst again, and Citrine.

There are a Green Garnet and they sparkle like diamonds!

Hydro Gossular Garnet


Orthoceres (Fossilized Mollusk)


Etched Meteorite


This was my favorite and I went to the conference with the intent to get some of this. Its called Plum Blossom Jasper.


This is a close up of the Plum Blossom Jasper.


Peridot Beads on my hand. :)


Mooka Jasper


Quartz


I can't remember the real name for this. I know it's some kind of Garnet though.


Hee! Hee! This is my new hammer that I got. I'm so excited! I can't wait to use it!

4 comments:

mindy said...

Yay for new stones! I think you made excellent choices - they're all fantastic! I'm glad I was able to visit with you last weekend. I know it was short, but next time I hope to stay longer! Have a great weekend! Love ya!

mindy said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...I can't wait to see pictures of the inside of your new apt once you've moved in! =) I'm so glad I was able to see where you'll be moving to in the next week. Good luck with the move and enjoy decorating a new place! YAY!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT looking stones Cherry!!! Good purchases!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!! Love you bunches...your big sis!

Anonymous said...

I love your stones!