9. Make my bed every day for a month (I stole this one from Kim)
- It's been 21 days and I've only missed 1 day. Forming a new habit. Feels good.
10. Memorize 10 new verses
2 down 8 to go
Verse #1 "Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!" -Isaiah 18:30
Verse #2 "Wait for the Lord, be strong, take heart, and wait for the Lord." -Psalm 27:14
Done! At least until spring anyway.
20. Hang blinds in studio (they’ve been riding around in my back seat for at least 6 weeks)
Update: blinds have been moved from the car to the top of my dryer, but only because I had to take both cats to the vet and needed the back seat empty. (Sad I know.)
23. Crochet snowflakes to sell for Christmas (
I have 15 left to crochet but then I still have to stiffen ALL of them.
Done! It was slimy and messy and gross. (I really hope it lasts longer than a week this time!!!)
30. Get involved at church – something short term (maybe several short term things)
Going to be in the Christmas program - have a couple of huge-ish speeches to memorize.