Wednesday, October 17, 2012

30 by 30: 3 Done 5 In Progress

5. Finish painting studio walls
 

9. Make my bed every day for a month (I stole this one from Kim)
     - It's been 21 days and I've only missed 1 day. Forming a new habit. Feels good.

10. Memorize 10 new verses
     2 down 8 to go
     Verse #1 "Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!" -Isaiah 18:30
     Verse #2 "Wait for the Lord, be strong, take heart, and wait for the Lord." -Psalm 27:14

17. Fix front flower beds
     Done! At least until spring anyway.

20. Hang blinds in studio (they’ve been riding around in my back seat for at least 6 weeks)
     Update: blinds have been moved from the car to the top of my dryer, but only because I had to take both cats to the vet and needed the back seat empty. (Sad I know.)

23. Crochet snowflakes to sell for Christmas (First goal 25. Second goal 50)
     I have 15 left to crochet but then I still have to stiffen ALL of them.

26. Re-caulk tub (again – I hate this goal already)
     Done! It was slimy and messy and gross. (I really hope it lasts longer than a week this time!!!)

30. Get involved at church – something short term (maybe several short term things)
     Going to be in the Christmas program - have a couple of huge-ish speeches to memorize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription lorazepam 1mg street price - ativan dosage panic attacks