Thursday, September 20, 2007

Snail Crazed

So I think one of the most fascinating things about my new apt has to be the snails that live just outside my door. Okay I know you all think I'm crazy, but seriously! I've never seen snails this big in real life and they absolutely fascinate me! (They're all a little bigger than a dime.) I look for them every time I go out side. I would name them except that they all look the same except for Cerino, his shell is a light grey instead of brown like all the others. There was a giant slug the first night I was here but I think Solomon moved on. (Maybe Solomon the Slug doesn't like humans.) Anyway, here are some pics of my snails. I'll work on the apt pics tonight. (Sorry it's taken me so long Min. I had a paper due today so blogging had to wait!)
I took this last night, he's crawling down a vertical wall!

This is Cerino! He's so pretty! I say hi to him every time I see him . . . or rather every time I can find him. He likes to hide sometimes.

No comments: