Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not so Cheery

Cheery Cherry huh? Not so much. It's 5 o'clock in the morning. Why are you awake? you ask. Because I'm starving! Mmmm water!
Last night I went to the mall to buy some shorts for summer, because none of mine fit. Guess what? None of the shorts I tried on fit either. I got bigger sizes, they all look like crap! I stood there looking in that full length mirror and just wanted to cry! In fact, after I left all those clothes in the dressing room for someone else to buy, and finally got to my car I did cry. I called Mom, told her everything and just cried. Of course Mom was really helpful and encouraging. (Love you Mom!) But I got to thinking that none of my friends know how I really feel about this, and since I find it much easier to just brush something off rather than say how I really feel, I thought this might be the best way.
I'm sick of T-shirts! All I ever where is blue jeans and t-shirts because that is the easiest way to cover everything up. Don't get me wrong I still love denim! But I used to where cute little tees and tank tops. Not now, it's disgusting! I tried on a tank top: it was too tight in the stomach/hip area and too small in the chest area. Forget it I hate clothes.
Hello Salad, Fruit, and Veggies!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...yea. I'm in the process of shipping a TON of clothes to Jamie because they are aaaalllllll too small for me. I hate shopping. I hate clothes. I hate having to buy anything that looks nice. I hate gaining weight.

Anonymous said...

It gets worse when you are over 40! :) I just completed my 7th week at the Y doing circuit training and today I finally lost 1 lb! :) I'm happy with that though. It took a long time to put it on and it will take just as long getting it off!! Love you little sis!! Hang in there!! Salads and fruit are a good thing! :) Tammy

mindy said...

I feel your pain! Though I still think you look tiny in the last pictures you posted, I know that you can accomplish any goal you set for yourself. You can do it! Keep us updated! =)

Love ya,
Min

Anonymous said...

I am loving Tammy's comment because that is exactly how I feel!!! This week was my 11th week of walking/running (and I mean, 2-5 miles at least four days a week!!!) and I just finally lost 1 lb!!!! Tammy, I feel your pain!.....Keep it up ladies, I know that deep down we all struggle with a lot of the same things, and it's so important to support each other!!! It's hard some times when the results are SOOOO slow in coming, but with perseverance they WILL come!!!! Love all of you! - Teniah