Saturday, May 17, 2008

Slip, Smash, Bang, Boom!

Well as a perfect ending to finals week Bobby, Lindsey, Carolyn, Mike and I went to see the new Narnia move. In an attempt to save a little on gas (since its up to $3.75 here) we decided to car pool. And since I live closest to the theater I was last to be picked up. Unfortunately, as I was attempting to climb the stairs just out side my apt my flip-flop caught on a step and I fell up the stairs. (I know falling UP the stairs sounds wrong, but that's what happened.) And of course my hands were full so I couldn't catch myself very well and . . . well, catching yourself with your elbows is painful. I came away with a big bruise just below my left knee, a non-bleeding scrape on my right arm, and a bleeding scrape on my left elbow. It's probably been about 18 years since I fell so hard that I ended up bleeding. I forgot how much it hurts! My elbow burned all the way through the movie. But I'm ok, I'll heal up, and be fine. Just thought you might like to know how my finals week ended! Oh, and the movie was really good! Much more "witty" than the first one.

No comments: