Friday, January 23, 2009

Truly a Nomad

So I’ve been staying at Todd and Angie’s house since Tuesday afternoon because they asked me to baby-sit the three kids while they made an impromptu trip to Fargo, N.D. They had been invited to go up there and see their new tracker and to tour the plant where it was made. They got back very late Wednesday night and I therefore stayed until Thursday, but before I got around to going home Mom called me and told me I should consider not coming home. I was like, okay . . . why? Then she told me that she had the stomach flu and didn’t want to give it to me. (Thanks for the warning!!!) So I’m still at Todd and Angie’s house. Although I did have to do some laundry and borrow a t-shirt. Hopefully I can go home this afternoon or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Teniah Ashlyn said...

Sorry you are still between houses and trying to figure things out. Any job news? We will be in Kansas from Feb 23rd to the 26th....If you are around can we maybe get together!? I'd love to see you, even if it's just for lunch!!! Miss you!!!!

Bethany said...

Happy early Valentine's Day!!!