Friday, April 17, 2009

The Dangers Of Toe Jam

Ok people it's laugh at Cherry time!!!

So last night I took off my socks and I was sitting criss-cross-apple sauce (Indian style for those of you who are not acquainted with my 5-year-old niece T'Lane) on my bed reading my book, when I realized that my baby toe on my left foot was hurting really bad. At first I thought one of the cats had scratched me and I didn't realize it. But then I decided to investigate and I found a hair wrapped very tightly around my toe several times!!! I finally got the hair off but my poor toe was all red and it had a crease in it and I actually thought it might be cut! Fortunately it looks normal this morning just a little pink where the hair was. I guess this means that if you have long hair you should always check your socks for any rouge hairs that might try to amputate your toes!

Ha! I just told this story to Angie and she said the same thing happened to Todd a long time ago and he blamed her for trying to sabotage him!

Coincidentally this is the same toe that I accidentally cut a chunk out of with a razor blade a couple of years ago, so it already has a scar. Poor toe I should be nicer to it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

You're funny. So I watched Twilight and Phil made fun of me and the movie the whole time....but I must admit that the movie is a little cheesy. It's obviously been written for juior/high school girls :)

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up :)