Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Baby

My dad's mare Sugarfoot finally had her baby early on May 14th!!! It's a girl! This is the first girl she's had out of 4 total.

This is Taylor trying to get Beau to move, but he's all like "Why are you tugging on me? Just pet me some more. Or if you walk I'll just follow you, 'cause you might give me food and I like food."
This is the new baby sticking her tongue out. (She is always right next to mom.)

"Oooh Aawe I got an itch mom!"


"What are all those things over there? And what are all those flashes?"

This one is my favorite! She happened to look right at me when I snapped the picture!


Now I need your help! We have to name this little girl! Anybody have any suggestions? The best one to come up so far is Star.


Oh, on a sad note Shadrack got into a couple of fights with the neighbor's dog and is not doing that great right now. He had to go to the vet and then come home and then go back. He might be home now, but he's getting older and doesn't heal as fast as he used to. I'm sure he'll be ok, it'll just take some time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby horse! I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG TAYLOR IS! WOOOW!!