Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Style

Ok first let me say that Shadrack is finally home! He came home last night after about a week and a half with the vet. I don't know how many times they did surgery on him to remove dead skin, but this morning he was full of energy and whining to go outside. Unfortunately he's not aloud to go out without being on a leash so this is an adjustment for everyone. I had planned to post a picture of his wound, but he's all nasty and disgusting right now. We'll clean him up good on Saturday (it's supposed to be 90 degrees that day) and then if it's not to gross I'll snap a picture. As it is he has a 6 to 8 inch row of stitches and two drain tubes.


Now on to my new style. I finally chopped off all my hair!!! WooHoo! I sent about 15 inches to Locks Of Love and then I think she cut off a least 2 more inches just to get the style right and everything evened up.


Before
After

Oh, I almost forgot. We finally named the baby horse. Her name is Starlight!

2 comments:

mindy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your hair looks awesome! It was super super long too! I love how the cut frames your face. Did you get highlights too? It looks fantastic!!!

So glad to hear that Shadrack is doing better and Starlight is such a cute name!

Anonymous said...

Poor Shadrack! Did you guys ever find out what happened to him? I'm glad he's feeling better.

I LOVE the hair! I think that looks great on you. I wish i was brave enough to do that!