Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a Mommy!

Ok, I'm a mommy of a kitty. But let's face it people, at this point that's as close as I'm gonna get!
This is Masquerade! Although usually called Masq, Baby Girl, or No! Bad Kitty!I adopted her on the 7th. So she's been at my house for a whole week. Her favorite bed time game is to attack my legs and feet under the covers. Fun for her . . . not so much for me. Every day is a new adventure in actually trying to find her. So far she likes to hide in the laundry basket (which is usually where she sleeps too), under the bed, and behind the couch. Although yesterday I watched her smash her little body under my dresser without any probably at all. She can also squeeze herself under most of the doors in our house. (There's a towel by my door to keep her in when no one's home.)
However she's kind of living in danger. Shadrack thinks she's a varmint that he needs to eat. Today he almost got her. Her leg is a little sore and he scared her so bad she had a little accident and then had to have a bath. (That was not a fun chore! I have the wounds to prove it!) But she was running and playing and attacking her toys with in 20 minutes so I'm sure she will be fine. We are just going to keep them separate. (Which emphasizes the fact that I need a job so we can move out and Masq can be safe in her own home!)
Here are a few pictures of her playing.
The colorful ball of fluff is her favorite toy that I have!
She is some what vain! Although most of the time she sees herself and puffs all up and hisses at her reflection until she realizes that the other kitty isn't real. (Last night, however, she was super hyper and she saw herself 3 time and puffed all up every time. It was super funny!)

1 comment:

mindy said...

Awwwwwww! She's SOOO cute!!!